SAP BusinessObjects Upgrade
The recent release of new SAP BusinessObjects service packs is prompting many customers to invest in an upgrade. Upgrades are a chance to deploy new solutions, seize new opportunities, and better serve users. The more successful the upgrade, the greater the value proposition.
As upgrade projects became more challenging over the past 20 years, organizations struggled to optimize business intelligence. GB & SMITH is an SAP technology partner and developer of 360Suite, a set of software solutions that makes it easier, faster, safer, and cheaper for customers to realize the full potential of SAP BusinessObjects by increasing user adoption, enhancing performance, and improving security.
360Suite offers a set of solutions and recommends 10 steps to upgrade SAP BusinessObjects.
360Suite presents key takeaways from the webinar, “Discover SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.3,” featuring guest speaker Gregory Botticchio, Director of Product Management for SAP BusinessObjects Web Intelligence.
- Step 1: Prepare for the Upgrade
- Step 2: Back Up the Current Environment
- Step 3: Clean Up the Current Environment
- Step 4: Optimize SAP Business Objects
- Step 5: Evaluate the License Pool
- Step 6: Promote Strategically
- Step 7: Compare Source and Target
- Step 8: Analyze Impact
- Step 9: Test for Regressions Using Automation
- Step 10: Comply with Requirements and Ensure Security