How to Quickly Build a Webi Report with Shared Elements
BI Product Expert,
BI Product Manager, Web Intelligence
You spoke, and we listened! Earlier this month, Gregory Botticchio and Pascal Gaulin from SAP showed you how to design a WebI dashboard in a few simple steps. The response to that webinar was overwhelmingly positive, and many of you wanted more! Gregory and Pascal are back by popular demand, this time with a webinar about building WebI reports containing shared elements. Why reinvent the wheel or, in this case, recreate perfectly good charts, tables, queries, and variables when you can simply reuse them instead!
Attend this webinar to learn how to:
- Create shared elements
- Insert shared elements in documents
- Understand what does and doesn’t get imported as part of shared elements
- Update shared elements stored in the CMS
- Manually or automatically synchronize shared elements
- Unlink shared elements from target documents
- Manage shared elements stored in the CMS
Gregory Botticchio and Pascal Gaulin are experts at creating WebI masterpieces. Let them show you how shared elements represent another tool in your SAP BusinessObjects toolbox. With shared elements, you can build outstanding WebI reports in record time with minimal effort.