By accessing the website at https://360suite.io, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on GB And Smith’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on GB And Smith’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by GB And Smith at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on GB And Smith’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. GB And Smith makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, GB And Smith does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall GB And Smith or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on GB And Smith’s website, even if GB And Smith or a GB And Smith authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on GB And Smith’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. GB And Smith does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. GB And Smith may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However GB And Smith does not make any commitment to update the materials.
GB And Smith has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by GB And Smith of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
GB And Smith may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Lille, France and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that location.
This Privacy Statement was published on May 25, 2018.
When do we collect your personal data?
We collect data in specific situations based on contracts, consent, or legitimate interest. Specific situations include, but are not limited to:
- Purchasing our products and/or services;
- Requesting marketing communication from us;
- Visiting our websites;
- Accessing our premium content;
- Subscribing to our newsletters;
- Registering for our webinars;
- Engaging with us on social media;
- Downloading our products;
- Contacting us by any means;
- Asking our partners for information about our products and/or services;
- Interacting with us at trade shows and events;
- Interacting with our sales representatives, support team members, and other staff;
- Completing our surveys;
- Consenting to the sharing of data by third parties, who share your personal data with us
What kinds of personal data do we collect?
The kinds of personal data we collect depends on the specific situation. In all situations, we collect only relevant data. As allowed by your browser, we collect cookies and web beacons (e.g., browser type, browser language, IP address, and actions taken) when you visit our website. We collect this information to give you the best experience on our website.
Why and how do we use your personal data?
We use personal data for the purposes of direct marketing, sales, and customer service. When we collect personal data, we specify the purpose. We use personal data solely for the specified purpose and ancillary purposes, unless we obtain your consent to use personal data for other purposes. Specific purposes include, but are not limited to:
- Sending you marketing communication, including information about our products and/or services, our associated partners’ products and/or services, related events, and industry trends with your consent;
- Fulfilling your request for premium content;
- Fulfilling your request for our newsletter;
- Fulfilling your request to join our webinars;
- Fulfilling your request to participate in events organized or sponsored by us;
- Fulfilling your purchase of our products and/or services and providing related information;
- Fulfilling your request to download our products;
- Engaging with you on social media;
- Responding when you contact us by any means;
- Responding when you ask our partners for information about our products and/or services;
- Following up on your participation in trade shows and events;
- Facilitating your interaction with our sales representatives, support team members, and other staff;
- Sending you surveys with your consent;
- Performing direct sales activities in cases where legitimate and mutual interest is established;
- Performing contractual obligations (e.g., order confirmations, license details, invoices, etc.);
- Notifying you of system disruptions
How do we protect your personal data?
We recognize the importance of data security and take reasonable measures to protect personal data from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification, and other unlawful forms of processing.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We retain personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the specific purposes for which they were collected, to answer your questions and resolve your problems, and to comply with legal requirements. In other words, we may retain your data for a reasonable time after your last interaction with us.
With whom do we share your personal data?
We do not share, sell, rent or trade your personal data with third parties without your consent, except as follows:
- Third-party service providers working on our behalf: We may share your personal data with third parties that we enlist to provide services to you on our behalf.
- If required by law: We will disclose your personal information to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process.
- Use of subcontractors: We may share your personal data with subcontractors that we enlist to process personal data on our behalf.
What are your rights with regard to your personal data?
GDPR grants rights to EU residents with regard to their personal data. We are committed to enforcing these rights universally, regardless of your citizenship, residency, or location. Specific rights include:
- The right to request a copy of any and all personal data that we have about you;
- The right to know how we will process your personal data;
- The right to know how long we will store your personal data;
- The right to know if we shared or will share your personal data with a third party;
- The right to correct and/or complete any personal data that we have about you;
- The right to demand that we erase your personal data;
- The right to withdraw your consent;
- The right to restrict how we can process your personal data;
- The right to lodge a complaint
How can you opt out of our direct marketing?
You can opt out of our direct marketing in three ways:
- by clicking the unsubscribe link included in direct marketing emails.
- by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- by visiting our unsubscribe webpage https://360suite.io/unsubscribe/
Who can you contact to lodge a complaint?
You can lodge a complaint with us by sending an email to email@example.com. You also may be able to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authorities (varies by location).
Federal Trade Commission
The Information Commissioner’s Office
+44 1625 545 745
Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés – CNIL
+33 1 53 73 22 22