What you’ll be doing:
As a key member of the marketing department, the marketing communications specialist supports marketing and communications initiatives, and reports directly to the GB & SMITH marketing director. Specific responsibilities include:
- Grow our community on multiple social media platforms
- Create content and post it on social media
- Manage and follow social advertisement campaigns
- Implement a social listening strategy and monitor our e-reputation
- Identify influencers, thought leaders, and web communities that can help us reach new audiences through common projects (e.g., blogs, content sharing, events, etc.)
- Contribute to our branding strategy by posting content aligned with our long-term goals
- Plan and execute communication content (e.g., news, company descriptions, email templates, newsletters, etc.)
- Define, create, and follow key performance indicators related to our social and communications projects
- Create, monitor, and streamline our communications campaigns (e.g., newsletters, marketing “drips,” targeted campaigns, etc.)
- Interact with members of the graphic design team to develop communication materials jointly
- Identify and engage with potential social leads
- Generate leads by targeting and identifying potential prospects
- Nurture leads by contributing to newsletters and email communication
- Qualify leads through online research
- Ensure data quality in the CRM by archiving discussions and social interactions
- Stay abreast of the latest techniques to increase brand awareness and generate leads
- Participate in collective efforts to create and update data in our CRM relating to customers, prospects, and partners
Who you are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field.
- You have at least two years of marketing or communications experience in a high tech, software, e-commerce, start up, or similar environment.
- You’re a native English speaker.
- You are highly motivated, creative, and resourceful in reaching prospects and initiating conversations.
- You have excellent organizational skills.
- You’re an outstanding communicator, with excellent written and oral communication skills.
If this sounds like you, join our team of passionate and dynamic design, digital, and content specialists working in Lille, Montréal, and Boston.